Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Healthy Choice Mixers


Well, I feel a little guilting posting this deal I got since I'm not sharing how to actually do it until now, which is too late:( It was a little involved, though-- I bought 20 coupons from a member of A Full Cup (coupons were for $2/1 Healthy Choice Fresh Mixers). Target had a "buy 10 Healthy Choice Meals, get a $5 Target gift Card" deal last week and the Fresh Mixers were $2.50 each. Here's how it worked:

Transaction #1:
I bought 10 Healthy Choice Fresh Mixers @ $2.50 each
Total= $25
Minus (10) $2/1 coupons = $-20
Total= $5, plus I got a $5 Target gift card

Transaction #2:
I bought 10 more Healthy Choice Fresh Mixers @ $2.50 each
Total= $25
Minus (10) $2/1 coupons = $-20
Total $5
Paid for with gift card from trans. #1, plus I got another $5 Target gift card!

I did pay $0.10 each for the coupons plus the cost of a stamp. So, I paid about $0.37 each for these meals out-of-pocket. If you factor in the gift card, my total was more like $0.12 per meal!

Even though you can't actually still do this deal, I hope you'll find the idea of buying coupons you need helpful. Try checking ebay, trading for the coupons on A Full Cup, or buying them from a coupon clipping place like Coupons & Things By Dede!

No comments:

Post a Comment