Friday, January 9, 2009

Something for nothing

Last year I signed up for a Gap Visa credit card to save 20% or something like that on a coat I was buying. I hadn't used the card since until I got a letter in early December explaining that if I would use the card for four transactions in 2008, I would receive a $20 gift card for use at Gap, Banana Republic, Old Navy or Piperlime. And since it's a Visa card, I could make these transactions anywhere that accepts Visa which, basically, is everywhere. Easy enough!  Actually, I had a hard time remembering to use it.  I ended up going to Target on the 31st and breaking up my purchase into two transactions so I could meet the deadline:)  I was quite excited to receive this in the mail the other day.  It's good through April. Now the hard part: deciding what to get...

No comments:

Post a Comment