Wednesday, May 5, 2010

5 Tacos for $5

Happy Cinco de Mayo!
or, depending on your celebration plans, happy "Cinco de Mustache".

Enjoy 5 soft tacos for $5 (or 5 crisp meats) at Amigos today. Or if soft tacos aren't your fav (I don't why they wouldn't be!), you can visit their website for some downloadable coupons and to see the daily deals.

Funny story: I once called Amigos to find out the nutrition information for the cheese sauce and ranch (I was wondering which was the better of the two evils). The woman I talked to said, "Oh, I don't know, but I bet it's BAD".

Yes, on second thought, it's probably better I don't know.

5 tacos for $5 at Taco Johns too!

P.S. If you can buy AND eat 5 soft tacos yourself, you may need to visit AAA: Amigos Addicts Anonymous

2 comments:

  1. I'm confident that I could easily defeat 5 soft tacos in a sitting. Some of us were built for eating.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a big claim...would you also be liberally dipping in ranch/cheese sauce/salsa? I think that would make a big difference. And it's all about the condiments for me;)

    ReplyDelete